Fires can turn your life upside down and bring your business to a grinding halt with damages to your property, piling up losses worth a fortune. Protect yourself, your hard-earned property built with love from such untoward incidents with a fire and special perils insurance in Ahmedabad. Get financial protection from various fire-related risks and damages from natural calamities.
Fire Insurance You Can Trust
What is the scope of your fire insurance coverage?
Damages to properties can occur in various ways, and some might even leave you surprised and the losses will leave you shocked. And the best way to keep yourself protected is by buying a standard fire & special perils policy in Ahmedabad, India, that covers the maximum possible risks on your properties.
Gruh (dwelling), Sookshma (Micro), Laghu (Small)
- Spontaneous combustion
- Explosion Implosion
- Lightning, Earthquake, Cyclone, Inundation, Storm, (STFI)
- Bush Fire
- Impact Damage
- Missile testing
- Overflowing of water tank
- Leakage from sprinkler
- Theft within 7 days of the occurrence
- Underinsurance up to 15%
- Temporary removal of stock 10%
- Addition Alteration up to 15%
- Startup expense
- Professional fee
SFSP Medium Large (MLE) Above 50 Crores
- Explosion / implosion
- Aircraft damage
- Riot, strike and malicious damage
- Impact damage
- Bush Fire
- Subsidence and landslide including rockslide – demolition, construction, structural alterations, or repair of any property, or groundworks, or excavations
- Bursting and/or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus and pipes
Missile testing operations
- Leakage from automatic sprinkler installations excluding loss, destruction or damage
Add-Ons on your insurance
Apart from the usual perils that get covered under the Vibrant Fire & Special Perils Insurance, you can get some special incidents and scenarios covered too for an additional cost.
- Earthquake (fire and shock)
- Fees to architects, surveyors and consulting engineers in excess of 3% of claim amount
- Debris removal in excess of 1% of claim amount
- Impact damage due to insured’s own rail/ road vehicles, forklifts, cranes, stackers and the like and articles dropped there from.
- Spontaneous combustion
- Omission to insure additions, alterations or extensions
- Temporary removal of stocks clause
- Loss of rent clause
- Additional expenses towards rent for an alternative accommodation
- Start–up expenses
- Professional Fees
What does your Vibrant Fire and Special Perils Insurance protect?
When you are covered under fire protection insurance from Vibrant Insurance, a fire insurance company in Ahmedabad, a wide range of valuable property, materials and items in your home and business are protected from financial loss due to fire damage.
Plinth, Boundary walls, Water tanks, Internal roads and Parking spaces
Plant machinery, Furniture, Fixtures & Fittings, Air conditioners, Refrigerators, TVs and Computers
Diesel generator ets, Air conditioning plants and Transformers
Raw material, Unfinished goods, Finished goods and Packing material
Land and livestock
Bullion, Unset precious stones, Artwork, Manuscripts, Plans and Drawings, Securities, Documents, Stamps, Currency, Cheques, Account books and Computer records.
What is excluded from the coverage?
While your Vibrant Fire and Special Perils Insurance covers maximum possible risks and damages on your properties, there are certain scenarios where the loss cannot be compensated for. Listed below are some of the risks and damages which do not get covered or fully compensated for by your fire insurance policy.
- Burning of property by order of public authority.
- Damage to boilers from their own explosion, implosion or any centrifugal forces.
- Damage from electrical short circuits and breakdowns.
- Damage from pressure waves of aircraft/s
- Radiation risks and damages from nuclear contamination.
- Damage from pollution and contamination.
- Loss of precious metals, gemstones, currency, artwork, etc
- Excess damages over and above the scope of the policy.
- Loss of earnings due to delay, market activities and other consequential or indirect loss.
Pick your Fire Insurance today
Choose the best fire insurance coverage for your home and business, from the top insurers in India.